Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-11-2018, 02:20 PM   #1
hjt61
hjt61 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Glo, automatic book transfer from Calibre

I have a Kobo Glo HD, which I use with Calibre on a Mac. For several months now, a strange thing happens:
- Every time I connect the Kobo and start Calibre, Calibre automatically creates a job to transfer 203 books (which I have read before) to my Kobo
- Then I manually have to delete those 203 books, and now I transfer the books which I actually want to read
- after disconnecting my Kobo, everything is fine
- next time I start Calibre and connect the Kobo, the same thing happens again... 203 books have to be transferred to the Kobo before I can do anything

I looked everywhere in Calibre, re-installed the Kobo plugin, upgraded the Kobo firmware to latest version, etc... I can't figure out how to stop this very annoying book transfer.

/Hermann
hjt61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Do you have the Reading List plugin?

You may hav queued books sitting there
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
hjt61
hjt61 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Thanks a lot for that tip... That was exactly my problem.
After clearing the list, no more unwanted downloads.
hjt61 is offline   Reply With Quote