Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 09-21-2015, 11:05 AM   #1
draknan
Enthusiast
draknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3
Not working with LibreOffice 5

Hi, seems that Writer2ePub don't work with LibreOffice 5.
draknan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:33 AM   #2
mcdummy
Connoisseur
mcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the rough

Device: PRS-T3
It's mostly working on my System (Win 7 & 8.1) with LibreOffice 5.0 - 5.0.2. A problem exists with self-defined paragraph styles (w2e_xxx). Here, the text indents and margins are not exported to the epub. Instead, you get something like

.xxx {
text-indent: em;
margin-left: em;
}
mcdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #3
mcdummy
Connoisseur
mcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the roughmcdummy is a jewel in the rough

Device: PRS-T3
Just forgot to add that I'm using the 32bit version of libreoffice on an 64bit Windows. Writer2epub did not work on my system with the 64bit version of libreoffice.
mcdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:55 PM   #4
draknan
Enthusiast
draknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the roughdraknan is a jewel in the rough

That is my problem, I use Windows 8.1 64bit with LibreOffice 64bit
Old 10-09-2015, 04:26 PM   #5
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi all,

true, W2E is not (yet) compatible with some version of LibO5.
I am investigate about this problem, and will update W2E as soon as possible

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:30 PM   #6
draknan
Enthusiast

Thank you.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:08 AM   #7
skreutzer
Software Developer
skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
With LibreOffice 5.0.3.2, I can get the toolbar sporadically show up. I think the most reliable method to get it loaded is to install the extension, then deactivate and activate it again, then restarting LibreOffice. Toolbar appears as the first one left on the top without icons loaded, or as a undocked box in front of the document maybe. Not a nice solution, but a workaround for the time being, if you can reproduce.

Last edited by skreutzer; 12-29-2015 at 05:11 AM.
skreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote