Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nonogram puzzle that works on EE/PE :)

Hi all!

I came across a new (to me) type of game that I successfully installed and am running on my (plain Ermine) EE. It is free on Google Play, or try unzipping this: Check!_1.08.zip

It's one of those simple games that can become really difficult. Unolingo is another one I like, but it isn't free.

Hope you're all out there having fun!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:27 AM   #2
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
oh, this looks cool. I got busy with school and other things (been using my Galaxy Note II for reading) the past few months and my poor edge has languished on my desk. I dusted it off today and decided to check the forums back out. Can't wait to get it sorted out again
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
blacccat
blacccat began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge dual tablet ; b&n nook simple touch; coby mid8042; ac
Thank you. And WOW, this will take a moment!
blacccat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:55 AM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Here's a nice one (also available free on Google Play) that works even better on the EE, but it's not replayable. Once you solve the picture that's it. Some of the big ones are really hard, I warn you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nemo Picross_1.71.zip (521.4 KB, 345 views)
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote