Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

View Poll Results: Do I actually need a dictionary on my reader?
Yes, I need a dictionary on my reader 143 53.96%
No, I do not need a dictionary on my reader 122 46.04%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #121
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
If it is on the 300, then there is really no reason why it couldn't be added to the 505 as well, since the 300 does not have a touch screen, if I remember right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Some people. Nag, nag, nag.

Here you go: MY BROTHER
Hey, local boy! Peoria isn't all that far from me.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #122
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
If it is on the 300, then there is really no reason why it couldn't be added to the 505 as well, since the 300 does not have a touch screen, if I remember right.
There is no dictionary on the 300.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2009, 11:17 PM   #123
apswartz
e-book reader
apswartz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Google Play Books on Samsung Tablet
I am a native English speaker and I love having the dictionary. On my Linux laptop I love being able to "dict 'word'" any time I encounter a word I want to learn more about. I love words!
apswartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictionary