Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-03-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
ReadManiac V2.3 Java-based e-book reader

ReadManiac is a free e-book reader for Java-enabled cell phones. You can use it either as "Standalone" for reading any e-book installed on your device, or as "Lite" where one e-book is pre-embedded in the reader software.

Other features include custom small fonts, text formatting, bookmarks, search, filebrowser, and support for various e-book formats (including TXT and PDB).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 06:27 AM   #2
viana.jorge
viana.jorge began at the beginning.

Device: java mobile phone: samsung zv40; motorola e770; htc s310; siemens cv65
Hello,
I can use Readmaniac to convert *.txt files, but not *.pdb files, it locks.
I also tryed to install it in a motorola e770 but cannot open any file within the program. I have heard it is because there is a protection againts java programs reading the memory.
Is there any way around, please?
viana.jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2008, 06:38 AM   #3
gomcodevilz
gomcodevilz began at the beginning.

Device: samsung d900i
mine phone is samsung d900i can i use this software there....reply as soon as possible....
gomcodevilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:22 AM   #4
tHeFiRsTiDioT
Random Reader of Rubbish
tHeFiRsTiDioT began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X50v, Sony PRS 505, HTC Incredible, Pocketbook IQ
Work on this seems to have stopped - last download is a beta on March 5 2008
tHeFiRsTiDioT is offline   Reply With Quote