Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-13-2019, 06:25 PM   #1
DomesticExtremis
Addict
DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: default
Kobo frontlights question

Does anybody have pictures or diagrams showing the disposition of the frontlight LED relative to the screen and IR touch LEDs?
I was reading this thread and related discussions on the IR LEDs and how they align with the light guide. I was just wondering how the front light LEDs are positioned so as to illuminate the screen without interfering with the IR touch functionality.
I have my Aura on the healing bench at the moment but did not remove the IR bezel bit and wouldn't want to have to just yet. I can see the front light LEDs lit up, but I'm not sure if they are on the main board or part of the screen assembly, or how the light is projected through the length of the screen.
Any info welcome.

Last edited by DomesticExtremis; 09-13-2019 at 06:39 PM. Reason: tpyos
DomesticExtremis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:38 PM   #2
DomesticExtremis
Addict
DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: default
OK so I found this which seems to answer my questions.
DomesticExtremis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert