Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-05-2019, 02:20 PM   #1
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Language folder for Greek dictionary

Now that the conversion of dictionaries is made more smooth with a patched converter.exe and the perl script pocketbookdic.pl, I would love to enhance the Ancient Greek dictionary of Liddell-Scott-Jones.

At the conversion the format allows to specify which letters are to be treated as equal in collates.txt, how the keyboard should be to input the words in keyboard.txt and what word-endings are to be seen as belonging to the same word in morphems.txt.

I remember stripping all diacriticals from the source to get it through the Stardict engine. The fuzzy logic from sdcv (the command line version of Stardict patched further by the Koreader team) took it from there. However, now we could create a _better_ dictionary, if we would be able to prepare collates.txt and morphems.txt!

Now, I know that in 2012-2015 some people have made these files for Greek and they would be a great starting point. Would anyone still have those files on some dusty harddisk somewhere?

I've attached the original csv-file and the converted ones.
(If you get all kinds of strange symbols: Reload the file with UTF-8 encoding.)

Last edited by Markismus; 12-05-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote