Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #1
AkiraReader
Connoisseur
AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox, Kindles
Where can I buy an Inkpad, if I live in the US?

I'm interested in an Inkpad, but would prefer to avoid Ebay. Where's the official site(s) to purchase from, or at least one approved by Pocketbook?

thanks!
AkiraReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 03:50 PM   #2
joepie
Zealot
joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Inkpad 3 -> Onyx Boox Nova 3
Perhaps you should try
http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/sup...ketbook-inkpad

sounds like a support question
joepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2015, 04:44 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Just a note about the Inkpad. It's using a Pearl screen and not a Carta screen. This may or may not influence your purchase.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 05:01 PM   #4
AkiraReader
Connoisseur
AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox, Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Just a note about the Inkpad. It's using a Pearl screen and not a Carta screen. This may or may not influence your purchase.
Yeah 250 dpi should be sufficient. Doubt I'll see a carta 8" before mid 2016. Trying to avoid these android mixes, since I already have 3.
AkiraReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:46 PM   #5
etatoby
etatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notesetatoby can name that song in three notes

Device: BOOX Note 3, HiSense A5 Pro CC
I'm from Italy and I just bought mine from Amazon.it. Needless to say, I love it! It feels incredibly lightweight and thin and it's just perfect for reading B/W comics and other stuff where page size and pixel density matter.

Knowing Amazon, they will probably ship it overseas. Who knows how many times I've done the reverse from Amazon.com :-)

You might want to check out the other local Amazon sites too: Amazon.de, co.uk, and such

Last edited by etatoby; 09-23-2015 at 05:51 PM.
etatoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert