Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-16-2021, 08:19 PM   #17056
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Given the UK deal is spend £45, get £10, the deals are all worth roughly a 20% discount. Australia’s a little better, the UK’s a little worse, the US hits it on the nose. I didn’t see a similar promo on the Canadian site, which doesn’t mean it’s not there.

The outlay’s more than I’m willing to spend in one fell swoop, but it’s an excellent deal especially if you like books from the former Agency. Not as good as the deal used to be on the Walmart cards, though.
For a couple of reasons, I had enough store credit to buy it. Then I redeemed it to the same account. So, it didn't really cost me anything and I get $20.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 12:53 AM   #17057
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
When is the credit supposed to be added to my account? I bought $25 earlier today but haven't seen anything yet.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2021, 02:44 AM   #17058
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
When is the credit supposed to be added to my account? I bought $25 earlier today but haven't seen anything yet.
It isn't immediate and can take two or three days. And it might not get added as a credit, but, as a egift card sent to your account's email.
Old 12-17-2021, 12:36 PM   #17059
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It isn't immediate and can take two or three days. And it might not get added as a credit, but, as a egift card sent to your account's email.
Thanks! No sign of it yet.
Old 12-18-2021, 03:28 PM   #17060
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
I'm in Canada, no sign of bonus yet. The CSR I chatted with had no clue what I was telling them about.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2021, 02:29 PM   #17061
artig
Zealot
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, kindle pw
I won't be using my anniversary gift from Kobo. It's 20% off, code C9GPTR, if anyone else wants it.
artig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 12:20 PM   #17062
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Finally heard back from Kobo. They are only doing the $25/$6 in the US despite assurances they would honor the $60/$15. Oh well.

Did anyone get their extra funds? The email said it would be 72 hours.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 01:11 PM   #17063
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Finally heard back from Kobo. They are only doing the $25/$6 in the US despite assurances they would honor the $60/$15. Oh well.

I was just heading over here to ask that same question. Haven't gotten anything yet.
Old 12-21-2021, 01:17 PM   #17064
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post

Quote:
I was just heading over here to ask that same question. Haven't gotten anything yet.
I waited 96 hours and then had a chat with CS yesterday. I got my credit, but it took a long time while the rep looked into it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 01:45 PM   #17065
apesmom
Wizard

I just had a chat with Kobo, end result was that they added the credit to my account.
Old 12-22-2021, 09:37 AM   #17066
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Has anyone received their $6 credit without having to chat with customer service? Mine hasn't shown up.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:26 AM   #17067
jafmaw
Technocrone
jafmaw began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92, Kobo Libra H2O, Galaxy Tab S3
It's been 7 days, and I still have not gotten my $6 credit; am about to head over to cs.
jafmaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 05:44 AM   #17068
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Just contacted Kobo about this. It's being escalated. I commented that I had heard other people having problems and they said they had been helping other people with this. Hopefully they will sort out whatever caused this before the next promotion like this.
Old 12-24-2021, 06:10 PM   #17069
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I got my $6 credit today without having to contact customer service for it.

I did have a ticket though from the first day of the offer when it still said Buy $60 get $15, so that could have been a factor.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 06:54 PM   #17070
Kendra
Kendra began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra
I ordered a gift card on 12/17 and still no credit, so I chatted for help today. My ticket is also being escalated.
Kendra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals