Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-27-2021, 09:10 PM   #17026
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimars View Post
Kobo sent me a back-to-school offer: buy a $25 gift card for a student and get 3,000 super points. I bought a gift card for myself using a different email (using your own doesn't work) and got the gift card and the 3,000 points. Offer expires August 20. (It's in an email about back-to-school specials -- you have scroll past all the ereaders.)
Seems to be back for Thanksgiving through Nov 29. I got an email about it and it also shows up (at least for me) on the Kobo.com main screen. I bought a gift card for myself yesterday and redeemed it. The points showed up today. I did actually buy it signed in with my regular Kobo email and sent it to the same email.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #17027
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
If anyone knows of a working 50% off VIP code, please share.

I meant to look on Black Friday but spaced it.
Seconded pretty please
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #17028
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnected View Post
Seems to be back for Thanksgiving through Nov 29. I got an email about it and it also shows up (at least for me) on the Kobo.com main screen. I bought a gift card for myself yesterday and redeemed it. The points showed up today. I did actually buy it signed in with my regular Kobo email and sent it to the same email.
I did the same thing, although I "gifted" my other email then sent the credit to my account. I got the 3000 points, which I used to renew my VIP membership. I sent myself another gift card (with the the $25 credit I had just bought), and I'm waiting to see if I get another 3000 points.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 12:00 PM   #17029
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UK site says £35 gift card and 5000 points
Old 11-28-2021, 12:14 PM   #17030
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
I did the same thing, although I "gifted" my other email then sent the credit to my account. I got the 3000 points, which I used to renew my VIP membership. I sent myself another gift card (with the the $25 credit I had just bought), and I'm waiting to see if I get another 3000 points.
Query: I’ve got a credit balance more than sufficient to cover the price of a $25 gift card, so I’d happily take a shot at this. But do you see a confirmation page where it shows a credit balance has been applied to the gift card purchase? I absolutely don’t want to pay for the gc with my credit card and I’d like to be able to abort if it turns out they want cold hard cash for the gift card.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2021, 12:34 PM   #17031
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Query: I’ve got a credit balance more than sufficient to cover the price of a $25 gift card, so I’d happily take a shot at this. But do you see a confirmation page where it shows a credit balance has been applied to the gift card purchase? I absolutely don’t want to pay for the gc with my credit card and I’d like to be able to abort if it turns out they want cold hard cash for the gift card.
I just checked, and I have $25 credit, which is exactly what I should have if I used a $25 credit to buy a gift card and then added it back to my account (if that makes sense). No extra funds were required. The first gift card I bought made use of both credit and money from my credit card, and I definitely got a confirmation page with that.
Old 11-28-2021, 12:35 PM   #17032
jimars
Zealot

Quote:
I just checked, and I have $25 credit, which is exactly what I should have if I used a $25 credit to buy a gift card and then added it back to my account (if that makes sense). No extra funds were required. The first gift card I bought made use of both credit and money from my credit card, and I definitely got a confirmation page with that.
To clarify: the first time around I did not have enough credit in my account to cover a $25 gift card.
Old 11-28-2021, 01:17 PM   #17033
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
To clarify: the first time around I did not have enough credit in my account to cover a $25 gift card.
Thank you!

Most irritatingly, Kobo wouldn’t play with my iPad; I tried three browsers and the transaction wouldn’t take. It went through on an Android phone. Now to see if I get the points.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 01:25 PM   #17034
jimars
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Thank you!

Most irritatingly, Kobo wouldn’t play with my iPad; I tried three browsers and the transaction wouldn’t take. It went through on an Android phone. Now to see if I get the points.
It took about 24 hours for mine to come through.
Old 11-28-2021, 10:14 PM   #17035
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
Seconded pretty please
Partners works for 40% off.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:38 AM   #17036
bookaho!ic
Evangelist

Perfect worked
Old 12-01-2021, 01:38 PM   #17037
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I just found a one-time use $5 off code through the Honey app on my browser.
BlackFriday21

I don't know where this came from or which countries it's eligible with, but I use the Canada store.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 06:35 PM   #17038
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Does not work in the US but works in Canada.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:44 AM   #17039
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
That code also works on VIP memberships -- I just got mine for half price!
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 01:22 PM   #17040
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
That code also works on VIP memberships -- I just got mine for half price!
What code is it that gave you 50% off?
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals