Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2021, 07:35 PM   #16996
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by julesy View Post
I have additional 50% codes on select titles for ebooks or audiobooks. No guarantees that they may work. The fine print:

SNXSZN
SY9RNL
57JL3U
4RXVJE
XXVKUZ
69RPTM
When they say select titles there's a list. Can you please include the link?
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:59 PM   #16997
jafmaw
Technocrone
jafmaw began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92, Kobo Libra H2O, Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by julesy View Post
I have additional 50% codes on select titles for ebooks or audiobooks. No guarantees that they may work. The fine print:

SNXSZN
SY9RNL
57JL3U
4RXVJE
XXVKUZ
69RPTM
Thank you! I was able to use these to get 6 books on my wishlist
jafmaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2021, 12:05 PM   #16998
julesy
hedgehogs love to read
julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Kobo H2O, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
When they say select titles there's a list. Can you please include the link?
There is never a list for the select titles. When I click on their "Shop Now" button on the email, it brings up their entire catalog. Just click on the "Items Available for Promo Codes" checkbox to see where these codes may work.
julesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 04:35 PM   #16999
artig
Zealot
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, kindle pw
Code FV76UVR is 25% off select titles, valid until July 15.
artig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 09:28 AM   #17000
AndRead
AndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kobo Glo
New promo Code

Get 25% off select titles - apply promo code PXVDCX at checkout. Expires Aug 12, 2021. I'm from Canada. Hope you are able to use it. Thanks
AndRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2021, 12:22 PM   #17001
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndRead View Post
Get 25% off select titles - apply promo code PXVDCX at checkout. Expires Aug 12, 2021. I'm from Canada. Hope you are able to use it. Thanks
Thank you! Worked for me in the UK.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 12:02 PM   #17002
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
From an email today (Kobo Canada):

Enjoy 50% off our VIP membership
Use promo code 2021VIP to upgrade for half-price.
OFFER EXPIRES ON AUGUST 16TH
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:10 PM   #17003
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I'm in the US and got that same VIP code email.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 09:52 PM   #17004
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast
ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.

Location: Bangladesh. (I didn't think about the permanence of my username.) Sigh.
Device: Kobo Glo, Fire10
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
From an email today (Kobo Canada):

Enjoy 50% off our VIP membership
Use promo code 2021VIP to upgrade for half-price.
OFFER EXPIRES ON AUGUST 16TH
I also received it with a registered address in Bangladesh. Worked for me in 'international' store as they don't have one in BD.
ExpatVietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 05:26 AM   #17005
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast
ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.ExpatVietnam understands the importance of being earnest.

Location: Bangladesh. (I didn't think about the permanence of my username.) Sigh.
MYPERK30 just worked in the Canada store.
Old 08-13-2021, 10:25 AM   #17006
AndRead
AndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsAndRead can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kobo Glo
Hiya, thank-you for the MYPERK30 code. It work for me in Canada also. I realized if you have multiple books it only apply to one. Therefore I purchased the books one at a time and was able to get the discount off all of them

I just got this, haven't tried it as yet --> VIPAUG - 40% off

Also Kobo currently have 2 romance read for the price of one on their site
AndRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 09:19 PM   #17007
E'lir
Seeker of stories.
E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.E'lir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It irks me that not one of these codes works in my area.

Anyone else from an area with little coverage have this problem?

Last edited by E'lir; 08-13-2021 at 09:23 PM.
E'lir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 07:42 AM   #17008
ExpatVietnam
Enthusiast

Deleted my response and DM'd the OP.

Last edited by ExpatVietnam; 08-14-2021 at 07:47 AM. Reason: sent as a DM
Old 08-18-2021, 02:24 PM   #17009
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
One time 20% birthday code: Y6G3RE

ETA a 2nd one: HH5P7K

Last edited by Blue2u; 08-18-2021 at 02:30 PM. Reason: add 2nd code
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 09:10 AM   #17010
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Kobo sent me a back-to-school offer: buy a $25 gift card for a student and get 3,000 super points. I bought a gift card for myself using a different email (using your own doesn't work) and got the gift card and the 3,000 points. Offer expires August 20. (It's in an email about back-to-school specials -- you have scroll past all the ereaders.)
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals