Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-16-2024, 08:29 AM   #106
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
There are some discussion on third party dictionaries in the Pocketbook section of the forums.
I've read the threads related to dictionaries on pocketbooks, but when I put any dic file in the folder "dictionaries" inside "system", the reader app doesn't show to choose it. Maybe it's different in this device?

Edit: sorry, I thought I have the .dic files, but they were .dict. I'm still struggling to convert them with converter.exe

Last edited by viceant; 02-16-2024 at 02:07 PM.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 02:24 PM   #107
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Hello, I'm trying to convert .dict files to .dic with converter.exe. It doesn't work dragging the .dic file and the folder with the auxiliary files and dropping them on the executable because it shows "error in arguments".

Does anyone have the instructions to run this program from cmd?

Last edited by viceant; 02-16-2024 at 02:30 PM.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote