Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #16
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I doubt it, those tests have no SVG at all. The illustration is simply placed in a 0-height box, maybe iBooks is forcing overflow:hidden or something...

Thank you all for your tests.
Ah, interresting to know. I didn't unzip the book, just assumed that since the illustration didn't show up, the image had to be svg since svg images never is shown in iBooks
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote