Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-24-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
Nancybny
Nancybny began at the beginning.

Device: marvin on ipad
Question can't connect Marvin to Calibre 2.0

Hi,
I installed Calibre 2.0 yesterday. I use Marvin on my iPad and now it won't connect to Calibre. I've tried restarting both my macbook and the ipad. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Nancybny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancybny View Post
Hi,
I installed Calibre 2.0 yesterday. I use Marvin on my iPad and now it won't connect to Calibre. I've tried restarting both my macbook and the ipad. Any ideas?
The Marvin plugin is on the list of those that have not yet been updated to be compatible with Calibre 2.0. Until this happens you have to either live without that plugin or revert to an earlier release of Calibre.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It's being worked on. have a look at the plugin threads and grab the version needing testing to help out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:10 PM   #4
Nancybny
Nancybny began at the beginning.

Device: marvin on ipad
I went back to 1.48 for now...
Nancybny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marvin