Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-27-2017, 02:02 PM   #226
scoot.at
FlapJack
scoot.at began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, Onyx Boox Note
Unhappy N96ml dictionary problem!

Hi. I have been using my N96ml but today I have faced with dictionary problem on Neo Reader 2. I have updated Neo Reader and while reading I looked up a word but saw ''the dictionary is not installed or have exception'' notice on the dictionary panel. Could you help me please?
scoot.at is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:40 PM   #227
Den_mr
Den_mr began at the beginning.

Device: N96ML
OReader/Neo Reader/Neo Reader 2

Hi

Does anybody can explain please about different reader versions? I have N96ML with latest firmware update and I have OReader. I see, that people are talking about OReader/Neo Reader/Neo Reader 2. Sorry, where are you getting these names from?
Den_mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2017, 03:26 AM   #228
hrmJ
hrmJ began at the beginning.

Device: Boox N96
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlark View Post
stjoe, you can do a factory reset from recovery mode: while it is powered off, hold down the back button, and power it on. Keep the back button pressed until it boots into recovery, and there you'll have a "wipe data / factory reset" menu item.
Posting to an old thread, but I just wanted to thank jlark: I was getting desperate in trying to reset my unresponsive N96, but your suggestion of holding the back key finally got me off the hook. I recently moved to Boox from an old Amazon kindle and have been extremely pleased with the reading experience.
hrmJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:29 AM   #229
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Sorry to ask because I have been too long not using an Android device.
BTW, I consider N96 Dual Touch, but since it runs Android 4.0.4, I need info of the latest version of these applications and where to get it safely:
1. Microsoft Office Mobile for Android
2. QPhyton
3. Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android
4. Kindle for Android
5. Mendeley for Android

Thanks
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, n96, n96ml, onyx