Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
gravatrax
gravatrax began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Weird line spacing issue PDF>MOBI>KFire

For whatever reason whenever I convert PDF to Mobi it creates very odd and annoying line spacing issues. There will be a a pair of line in text then a space, then another pair of line and then a space and so on and so forth...how do I correct this to make it show up more fluidly? This makes things very weird to read.

Last edited by gravatrax; 03-04-2013 at 10:21 PM.
gravatrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to MobileRead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravatrax View Post
For whatever reason whenever I convert PDF to Mobi it creates very odd and annoying line spacing issues. There will be a a pair of line in text then a space, then another pair of line and then a space and so on and so forth...how do I correct this to make it show up more fluidly? This makes things very weird to read.
Read the sticky post at the top of the Conversion forum titled: Read this before Posting PDF Questions. Pay particular attention to the Some of my paragraphs are split into multiple paragraphs section.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert