Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
barneco
barneco began at the beginning.

Device: k3
Oberon Celtic Hounds in Saddle for Nook [sold]

*** The cover has been sold, thanks for the interest - mods, please mark thread as sold ***

Hi all,

I've had this cover for a few months now. As stated, it's the Celtic Hounds Nook model with corner straps in Saddle color. It's barely even broken in. Still in excellent condition. It comes with everything Oberon sent me, including leather case itself, celtic knot charm, extra closing bungee, extra corner bungee, and all oberon literature. Loved this case while I had it, but I've just switched to a K3 and the new owner of my Nook didn't think her teenage daughter would be too keen on the classic celtic look for her new nook xmas present.

$55 shipped USPS Priority to CONUS and paypal'd (I cover all fees and shipping costs).

If there's not much interest here I'll send it off to the 'bay, but I know Oberon gets a lot of love here so I thought I'd give a fellow reader a chance for a good deal on a nice cover.

I'm a new member but long-time lurker here. I use this username at ebay as well where I have %100 positive feedback.

Will have pics up later this evening. Email or PM with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited by barneco; 10-26-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: sold
barneco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I know this was a couple of months ago, but I did buy the cover from this seller and everything went well with the sale. Very nice cover for my nook. Really like it.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote