Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-29-2006, 09:31 AM   #1
bspill
bspill began at the beginning.

Registration Problem

I finally got my reader yesterday at a Borders in Virginia Beach. Now, I'm trying to register it and download a book, but, the registration screen bombs out. Tried to call Sony, but, not available until Monday. Has anyone been able to register today (Sunday)?
bspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:55 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I don't think they give their servers the weekends off, so Sunday shouldn't be any particular problem.

You might try Hard Resetting it, I had issues like that with my initial registration, and an HR fixed it -- couldn't hurt anyway.

You can find the instructions here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8118
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
bspill
bspill began at the beginning.

Finally got it registered after waiting a couple of hours. It looks like the registration site was overwhelmed this morning.
bspill is offline   Reply With Quote