Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 01-11-2016, 04:48 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Audible OneBook

Do any of you wonderful people out there have access to OneBook in your Audible app? I've heard and read all about it, but I've never actually run into anyone I know who has it. I'm partially interested in getting in on the action (just being honest here), plus I'm curious how wide-spread it is.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Do any of you wonderful people out there have access to OneBook in your Audible app? I've heard and read all about it, but I've never actually run into anyone I know who has it. I'm partially interested in getting in on the action (just being honest here), plus I'm curious how wide-spread it is.

skinmaan
Not yet. I'm still waiting for it. There's a thread on it over at GoodReads in their audiobook forum. There are a number of people there who've had it for quite some time. I'll try and find the link.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2016, 05:56 PM   #3
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Not yet. I'm still waiting for it. There's a thread on it over at GoodReads in their audiobook forum. There are a number of people there who've had it for quite some time. I'll try and find the link.
I'll admit I've been loathe to request anything on the Goodreads forum. You may have noticed I'm nowhere as active over there as I am here (though I noticed we have received a few compliments for the Deals thread). Frankly I don't know those folks as well as I do the great group we have over here. If it wasn't for this group I don't know if I would be an active chatter anywhere.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 06:09 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
I'll admit I've been loathe to request anything on the Goodreads forum. You may have noticed I'm nowhere as active over there as I am here (though I noticed we have received a few compliments for the Deals thread). Frankly I don't know those folks as well as I do the great group we have over here. If it wasn't for this group I don't know if I would be an active chatter anywhere.
I rarely post there. Their software makes it too difficult for my style of posting.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:19 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I have it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
The moderator of the Goodreads Audiobook forum used to be an active poster at MR but that's going back a bit, to before there was much of an audio presence here.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote