Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Paul58
A Reader with no Reader..
Paul58 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Pocket Edition, B&N Nook
Good Morning...

I just joined this morning, I have been a member of Nook Boards for a couple weeks in anticipation of receiving a Nook e-reader. With all the talk of delays my lovely wife suggested I get a Sony e-reader so I'd have a toy to play with on Christmas morning. So, I now have a Sony PRS300 under the tree and a Nook on order! Never had an e-reader before and now I have two! Any way, thought I'd join here being as you guys cater to multiple e-readers and file formats, so I'm excited about exploring this forum to see what I can learn!
Paul58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Paul and welcome to MobileRead. A Nook and a Sony; man, you are going to be in eReader heaven!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
Paul58
A Reader with no Reader..
Paul58 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Pocket Edition, B&N Nook
Yep, and I can't play with either of them! I will have the Sony on Christmas and will be able to use it on our trip to FL the week after Christmas, so I'm excited about that. The Nook is supposed to ship 4 Jan, so if all goes well (and the current delays don't affect my ship date), I should have the nook a couple days after I return! Thanks for the nice welcome!
Paul58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
You are going to love that Sony on travel. Having all those books at hand without filling up a suitcase or two is a real treat.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote