Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-11-2017, 11:08 AM   #1
Heba
Connoisseur
Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, Hanvon C18 and Sony Dpt-S1
Question Which stylus can be used with Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) T580 N 10.1"?

I am referring to this one

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01N21PBUI/..._cd_al_qh_dp_i

Thanks
Heba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:47 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I have a Galaxy Tab A with S Pen, model P580NZKAXAR. I got it from Amazon in the USA. I'm not sure the one you linked to is the exact same model. Did it come with the S Pen? They make a model with the S Pen and one without.

Anyway I bought this stylus to use with mine:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It works every bit as well as the stylus that came with it but it's larger and easier to hold.

If yours didn't come with the S Pen you won't be able to use a digital stylus. You'll need a capacative stylus. Those are much cheaper but they don't work nearly as well. Any capacative stylus should work.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2017, 02:27 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heba View Post
If it doesn't show the s-pen, you can only use your fingers or one of those thick useless capacitive pens (or sausages).

The s-pen version of the Tab A wasn't really released in Europe, I think. At least, I can't find it anywhere, beside US shops.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...oop_bw_c_x_1_w

This one is slighly smaller but has the s-pen. It's also more expensive...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
note taking, stylus, tablet