Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 01-16-2020, 02:49 PM   #1
lawriter
lawriter began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Likebook Mars Bluetooth issues

Odd issue I'm having with my new Likebook Mars. For about a week I was able to connect my Logitech K380 keyboard via Bluetooth, both before and after updating to the latest firmware. I then tried connecting a different keyboard I recently purchased (Anne Pro 2) but it wasn't recognized, so I did some tests:

1. Tested the Anne Pro 2 bluetooth on my laptop and iPhone. No problems there.
2. Tested the old Logitech keyboard on my laptop and phone. Fine, too.
3. Unpaired my Logitech keyboard from the Mars and tried to reconnect. Nothing. Now the Mars won't connect to any Bluetooth at all, including when I reset all wireless settings.

Any idea what might be happening here?
lawriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #2
airbus02
Enthusiast
airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.airbus02 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle pw3
This may seem elementary, but I do sometimes forget with my logitech k380 to make sure that I have the right keyboard choice, since it lets you pair with 3 different keyboards.

The other thing is that I sometimes have to unpair a bluetooth keyboard, let the Likebook rediscover it, then repair it. It's as if the bluetooth protocol gets corrupted sometimes.
airbus02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bluetooth, bluetooth keyboard, boyue, likebook mars