Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-14-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
New light from lightwedge

has this clip-on been at lightwedge? I don't recall seeing this one before and wondering if this is the one they said would be for the sony reader? If it is new and this is what they are talking about, I am not impressed. I mean the light is probably fine but not what was expected.

http://www.biggerandbrighter.com/mm5...ry_Code=clipon
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I don't think so, Karen, the lady definitely told me that it's supposed to be a flex-neck design, and I wouldn't call this that.

I think it's going to end up being just like the flex neck we already know about, but black.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2007, 05:11 PM   #3
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Okay thanks....... I guess I missed the part of the flex neck or my brain is just not in remember mode ;( Well they are slow to be putting it up, it's past the days she said, LOL...... how dare they do this to us <G>
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:15 AM   #4
LionsHeart
LionsHeart began at the beginning.

Device: Razor
Flexible Reading Lamp Lightwedge

I may be little late for the thread, but here is a link to a website that sells several good quality flexible book lights with free shipping.

http://www.booklamps.com
LionsHeart is offline   Reply With Quote