Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-08-2020, 11:09 PM   #211
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaN647 View Post
Hi,
On you tube the man with a N647 told your name.
I have a N647 second hand, now it's open I have the micro sd formated and need to know how to put the image drop box ont it.

cant you help me please.
sorry my english.
I can see four post and a PM from you about this in about a day. Asking multiple times without waiting is wasting every ones time. I respond when I see the requests. Multiple requests just mean I have to work out what is actually being requested.

If you found my name on youtube (something I wish people would not do), then I'm pretty sure you found it as part of some ones video showing how to write the image to the card. I suggest you follow those instructions. But, you can look at Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. That is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 12:17 AM   #212
oilers
oilers began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifin647
Hi, I'm looking for a N647 image.

Thanks
oilers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2020, 01:33 AM   #213
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-22-2020, 08:53 AM   #214
essgeebee
essgeebee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Just found one of these N647's for free, getting the "No books found" and "No database" Calibre error after a factory reset, could I grab the image from you @davidfor?

TIA.
essgeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #215
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 09-07-2020, 01:53 PM   #216
jesse.anger
jesse.anger began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
If i could please ask for the image needed to fix the 1.9.11 no books found issue.

Reader: N647

Thank you davidfor
jesse.anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 09:26 PM   #217
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-21-2021, 05:06 PM   #218
arunpedha
arunpedha began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
hi David
can you please share the necessary image and steps to recover my Kobo N647 model

it is not rebooting after the update.
arunpedha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 07:30 PM   #219
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

What update? The last update for WiFi was several years ago. How did you just get an update for it?

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:45 AM   #220
arunpedha
arunpedha began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent. But...

What update? The last update for WiFi was several years ago. How did you just get an update for it?

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.

Yes the update was done long back (infact almost 3 years back i guess) and i was stuck without any luck. Just came across this post recently
arunpedha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi