Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-24-2020, 05:26 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Angry Calibre upgrade broke all my wireless connections

I made the mistake of finally upgrading v3.48 of Calibre to the latest v4.17 yesterday afternoon and it has rendered all of my CC wireless connections (4 devices) inoperative! Up until the upgrade, CC had always worked flawlessly for years.

All four failures to connect have the same setup: wireless device, correct IP as indicated in Calibre, have tried with a port input (9090) and without, firewall off, cleared cache, reset, rechecked and all result in failure to connect.

Any idea what Calibre has done to completely screw this up? I am fit to be tied at this point.

Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: (Android) Version: 5.4.3.3

Last edited by Skydog; 05-24-2020 at 05:51 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:48 PM   #2
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I made the mistake of finally upgrading v3.48 of Calibre to the latest v4.17 yesterday afternoon and it has rendered all of my CC wireless connections (4 devices) inoperative! Up until the upgrade, CC had always worked flawlessly for years.

All four failures to connect have the same setup: wireless device, correct IP as indicated in Calibre, have tried with a port input (9090) and without, firewall off, cleared cache, reset, rechecked and all result in failure to connect.

Any idea what Calibre has done to completely screw this up? I am fit to be tied at this point.

Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Hey,

Can you send me an email to ccfeedback@goldtreeway.com.

Not sure what versions you are talking about, sounds like android.

Would like to help you debug. Can you send a debug log in the settings?

Thanks,
Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2020, 06:00 PM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMrev View Post
Hey,

Can you send me an email to ccfeedback@goldtreeway.com.

Not sure what versions you are talking about, sounds like android.

Would like to help you debug. Can you send a debug log in the settings?

Thanks,
Alex
On its way...
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 06:05 PM   #4
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
On its way...
Got it, thank you.
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 12:51 PM   #5
P.Eric
P.Eric began at the beginning.

Device: none
Morning Everybody!

The last Playstore Update broke the connection with Calibre. I'm back with 4.4.1 version and everything is working.
P.Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert