Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-26-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
Bill43
Bill43 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Nook Glowlight Plus

I am new to this forum so do not know where to post this question - I have just purchased a new device - Nook Glowlight Plus - and when I attempt to "load" epubs, there is a "failure to communicate with the device message". Can this be corrected and how?

Thank you,
Bill43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moved to NOOK forum. - mod
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2015, 04:46 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill43 View Post
I am new to this forum so do not know where to post this question - I have just purchased a new device - Nook Glowlight Plus - and when I attempt to "load" epubs, there is a "failure to communicate with the device message". Can this be corrected and how?

Thank you,
That depends on what you mean by "load".

What were you using to load the ebooks, Adobe DE, a file manager, calibre, what?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote