Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 09:28 AM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:45 AM   #32
Cemre
Cemre began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi guys, can you pm me N905B image file please?
Advert
Old 12-09-2017, 06:58 AM   #33
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:53 PM   #34
gsom9000
gsom9000 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Hi! Unfortunately i need the image for N905B too, please help me
Old 03-06-2018, 07:43 PM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 07-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #36
meoeuws
meoeuws began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo touch
I also would appreciate image for kobo n950b. Thank you very much!
Old 07-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #37
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the earlier post.

And anyone who sees this thread, please post image requests for the Touch inhttps://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211265.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:12 PM   #38
dnv
dnv began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Hi guys, can you sent me N905B image file please?
Old 07-06-2018, 01:34 AM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And anyone seeing this thread, please post requests for the Touch in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211265.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:20 PM   #40
BARDOU
BARDOU began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO touch
sd image

I would appreciate image for kobo n905b. I have made a bad backup
Thx in advance!

Last edited by BARDOU; 08-27-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:30 PM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-12-2020, 03:26 AM   #42
toancv
Connoisseur
toancv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Likebook Mars, Kobo Aura Ed. 2, Kobo Touch
Hi, may I have the image for kobo touch? Thanks in advance!
Old 06-12-2020, 08:14 AM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toancv View Post
Hi, may I have the image for kobo touch? Thanks in advance!
Which Touch? There are three different models, the N905, N905B and the N905C. The N905 does not have removable internal storage, so I don't have an image for it. The others have different hardware. You will need the correct image for it to work. The model number is on the end of the device with the USB port.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:44 AM   #44
toancv
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Which Touch? There are three different models, the N905, N905B and the N905C. The N905 does not have removable internal storage, so I don't have an image for it. The others have different hardware. You will need the correct image for it to work. The model number is on the end of the device with the USB port.
N905B. The one that has SD card slot. Tks!
Old 06-12-2020, 08:48 AM   #45
toancv
Connoisseur

By the way, may I have the instructions to save my bricked Kobo N905B?
Closed Thread