Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-23-2018, 04:18 PM   #1
Madwitch
Madwitch began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hello all!

Hello. Newbie here. Use a kindle paperwhite outside and my ipad inside. Love detective novels - Michael Connelly, Patricia Cornwell, Peter May and anything of that ilk. Look forward to getting lots of recommendations as well as help!
Madwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:55 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Madwitch and welcome to MobileRead. Lots of detective novel addicts, er, I mean fans here. In fact I just started reading an Inspector Banks book (Sleeping in the Ground) by Peter Robinson. If you haven’t read any of his books, I recommend you have a go.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote