Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
craigwillie
craigwillie has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: rooted nook
Upgraded PRS-500 for Sale

For Sale:

PRS-500 - includes the firmware update done by Sony to support ePub.

Accessories included: stock cover, AC adapter, USB sync cable, 512mb SD card.
craigwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
How much do you want for it? PayPal is OK for you? I usually make 100% pre-pay
Will you ship it overseas (I live in Belarus)? I will cover all shipping costs.

Could you also upload few photos? PM me.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2009, 05:49 AM   #3
nikc
nikc began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
BeTePoK, are you trying to buy up every Sony Reader on here?

I'd be interested in this as well if the price is right.
nikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikc View Post
BeTePoK, are you trying to buy up every Sony Reader on here?

I'd be interested in this as well if the price is right.
I'm intend to buy almost every Sony reader from here Because many friends of mine are impressed by these devices and want to get it (here I can buy readers much more cheaper than in Belarus, where Sony PRS-505 costs $370-$390) And I have a lot of friends To be honest, I need at least six Sony readers
Old 11-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
I'm very interested. PM sent.
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I'm intend to buy almost every Sony reader from here Because many friends of mine are impressed by these devices and want to get it (here I can buy readers much more cheaper than in Belarus, where Sony PRS-505 costs $370-$390) And I have a lot of friends To be honest, I need at least six Sony readers
You know that this is a 500, not a 505? The screen on the 500 is a first generation eInk screen, and not nearly as good as the 505's screen.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru

Yeah, thank you I know it very well