Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
dcalder
Zealot
dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-300/Kindle Keyboard/iPad Mini
Bookeen Cybook Gen3 Deluxe - $275US

Bookeen Cybook Gen3 ebook reader for sale. This is the original 64MB version and it's the Deluxe Version which includes the reader and USB cable plus a USB wall charger, brown "leather-look" case, 2GB SD card, spare battery, and headphones (never used). The spare battery has been switched out about every four months to try and optimize battery life for both batteries. The reader is in excellent working order and near-mint physical condition.

I've tried out several different readers while looking for the perfect "fit" for my reading habits (carrying the reader in my purse at all times); a 5" device (either my Astak Pocket Pro or my Airmiles Sony 300) is more well-suited to my purposes. So, I'm selling the Gen3 as I've accumulated an excess number of devices along the way.

I'm asking $275 US plus shipping for the Cybook Gen3 Deluxe. I'll leave it listed here and on Kijiji for a few days before resigning myself to eBay's increasingly greedy seller fees and posting it there.
dcalder is offline   Reply With Quote