Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
coase
Enthusiast
coase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enoughcoase will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color
Delete specific format

I can't seem to just delete the text version of a book. And I can't find this info in the FAQ or in this forum.

So how do I keep the Ebup or Mobi versions of a title while deleting the txt or rtfs?

Thanks.
coase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Right click -> Remove books -> Remove files of a specific format from selected books.

Or you can do it in the Edit metadata screen if you want to do them one by one.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert