Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
coopervanning
coopervanning began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 500
connect software help please!

Please help me! I bought my reader and had no problem until last week.Go easy on me since I am a computer idiot. I click on to the connect site and one of my downloaded books come up. I can't figure out how to get back to my library or to the econnect store. I have tried everything my non computer brain knows to get back by clicking on anything and everything that I could and nothing works.
Can someone please help me? Thanks
coopervanning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Don't you have a toolbar on the left-hand side of the screen? ( I have.) If you do, then click on 'library' or 'sony store'.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
A bit of a stupid question: Are you going to the Sony Connect store through the Sony Connect software on your computer or through Internet Explorer/Firefox?

As Patricia said, there should be several locations on the left side of your screen in the Sony Connect software. Going to the store in Internet Explorer/Firefox does not work. (I made that mistake the first week I had the unit.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #4
coopervanning

No toolbar on the screen. Thats what disappered. I am going to connect off the software, not the website. I cant figure out how to log on thru the website
Old 10-14-2007, 08:38 PM   #5
coopervanning

I took one last shot and found a little button I hadn't seen in the middle of the left side. Clicked on it and low and behold the side margin came back! Thanks for the quick replies.
Advert