Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-14-2021, 04:12 PM   #1066
rupan88
rupan88 began at the beginning.

Device: PW3, KO3
I don't understand something. I have applied a ASIN fix, which should add ebok tag to the files, for all the files in the library but when I check with the plugiin for the tag it's spposedly missing from them. What is weird because I chcked it with mobi editor and it's there.

Missing EBOK tag: Lampiony / Katarzyna Bonda
cdetype: EBOK
Missing EBOK tag: The Life of Lee / Lee Evans
Missing EBOK tag: Martwe popołudnie / Mariusz Czubaj
Missing EBOK tag: Mistrz i Małgorzata / Michaił Bułhakow
rupan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:59 PM   #1067
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Hello people, I have a problem with the plugin, I don't know since when.
I use linux operating system and version 1.11.2 of the plugin. When I ask him to show me the epub with drm, he runs the process bar, a poster of so many matches appears, but he does not list the books.
I leave a screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	185
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	187032  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2021, 03:21 PM   #1068
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Clear any VLs/additional restrictions and see if they appear.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 03:18 PM   #1069
mallomar
Enthusiast
mallomar began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air 2, Kindle Oasis 2
Any possibility the Fix ASIN for Kindle Fire could also check KFX files? I've been using them over AZW3 recently when converting from EPUB for the additional formatting options.
mallomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 10:02 PM   #1070
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
The "Search This Thread" option here isn't giving me anything on this. So, is there a way to run all the checks against a single book in my library? If I add a new book, it would be nice to see if I need to "fix" anything right at the start.

Last edited by enuddleyarbl; 07-16-2021 at 10:24 PM.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2021, 12:58 AM   #1071
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Several users on this forum a separate intake library. They import books there, clean up all the metadata, then move the books to their actual library. Since it'll just be your new books in there, that's all QC would check.
Old 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM   #1072
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Several users on this forum a separate intake library. They import books there, clean up all the metadata, then move the books to their actual library. Since it'll just be your new books in there, that's all QC would check.
I do something similar except I have a library for the eBooks as they come. I then copy to my working library and clean up from there. It means I have the original should I even want/need it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:05 AM   #1073
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Oops. It's not an issue of finding the new book to run the checks on. Instead, given that I've selected the book I want to check, I'm trying to find an ability to have the QC plugin run all its applicable tests at once on that book. Unless I'm missing something, it looks like I have to open the menu item and select test after test. That wasn't a problem when I first used it against my whole library initially. But, I'm looking for something a bit faster as I add individual books.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 03:46 AM   #1074
Gazerwolf
Enthusiast
Gazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheeseGazerwolf can extract oil from cheese

Device: 2 K2 Int, K4 SO, K4 Keyboard, Kindle DXG,Voyage(broke screen)PW4
Maybe the Action Chains plugin?
Gazerwolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 02:41 PM   #1075
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

It might be possible to make a chain that runs each check, selects all marked books from them, and add a tag for the issue.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 07-18-2021 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:09 AM   #1076
micronik
micronik began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Does anyone have a link for legacy version of Quality Check?

I'm using a raspberry pi and can only get Calibre version 3.39.1 so I'm unable to get the latest version of Quality Check. I need a mirror of an older version of Quality Check, maybe around 1.9, so it will run on the version of Calibre that I have. Raspberry Pi os cant get anything newer than 3.39.1 at the moment.
micronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 06:03 AM   #1077
Rob557
Zealot
Rob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
prior versions of Quality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by micronik View Post
Does anyone have a link for legacy version of Quality Check? ... around 1.9
Hi Micronik ... if you go to the homepage for the Quality Check plugin (link below) you can download any of the prior versions which can be seen if you, just below the bright orange "donate" button, click on the small grey "show" button that is under "version history" and beside "spoiler":
"https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125428"

Last edited by Rob557; 09-24-2021 at 06:28 AM. Reason: just changing notification status
Rob557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:14 AM   #1078
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob557 View Post
Hi Micronik ... if you go to the homepage for the Quality Check plugin (link below) you can download any of the prior versions which can be seen if you, just below the bright orange "donate" button, click on the small grey "show" button that is under "version history" and beside "spoiler":
"https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125428"
That just shows the history of the plugin. It does not have the old versions.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327472 has some older version of some plugins, but, I don't see a version of Quality Check.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:52 AM   #1079
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Does anyone have a link for legacy version of Quality Check?

I'm using a raspberry pi and can only get Calibre version 3.39.1 so I'm unable to get the latest version of Quality Check. I need a mirror of an older version of Quality Check, maybe around 1.9, so it will run on the version of Calibre that I have. Raspberry Pi os cant get anything newer than 3.39.1 at the moment.
I found a version in my git repository that claims to be 1.9.11. I don't know if it actually is that version or if there were changes before I put it under source control.

I haven't tried to run it. YMMV.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QualityCheck_1_9_11.zip (128.7 KB, 96 views)
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 09:47 AM   #1080
Rob557
Zealot
Rob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-booksRob557 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo
older Quality Check version 1.9.9 as alternative

Quote:
... Does anyone have a link for legacy version of Quality Check? ... maybe around 1.9 ...
Hi micronik,

I'd forgotten we could attach files in this discussion group.

If you find that version 1.9.11 from chaley does not work, I have some prior versions as well. I have attached version 1.9.9.

Notably, the sizes of the version 1.9 Quality Check plugin zip files had increased only slightly (to 462kb) up to version 1.9.9, but then decreased substantially (to 129kb) for versions 1.9.10 and 1.9.11, where the latter two are identified on the plugin home page as being modified in the context of "Support for upcoming calibre 2.0".

Rob557
Attached Files
File Type: zip Quality Check 1.9.9.zip (461.6 KB, 102 views)
Rob557 is offline   Reply With Quote