Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Photos from my holiday - want to see more?

I've uploaded a few photos which I shot earlier today from inside the city walls of Dubrovnik. The photos were shot with a Nikon D100 SLR camera and postprocessed in Adobe Photoshop.

Would you like to see more? I could upload random shots from time to time. Of course I don't want to bore you with my fanastic summer here, with days that are warm, long and filled with seemingly endless hours of bright sunshine. *grin*
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 12:54 PM   #2
lindseydyson
Deputy Editor Palm Addict
lindseydyson doesn't litterlindseydyson doesn't litter

Device: Palm Addict
nice pictures, lets see some more

Lindsey Dyson
Deputy Editor PalmAddict
Personal Assistant to Sammual McLoughlin
Welcoming over 40,000 visitors a day to Palm Addict
lindseydyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2005, 02:55 PM   #3
Brian
MobileRead Editor
Brian has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Treo 700p, Zodiac2
Nice shots Alexander. I saw some of them posted at Flickr. Dbrovnik looks like a very beautiful old world city. Let's see more!

Brian

Last edited by ballistic; 07-04-2005 at 03:26 PM.
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 03:48 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am delighted you like the photo shots! Those Flickr pictures are older; I did them a year or two ago. The ones from http://www.worryabout.com I did today, and I just added a few more

Maybe I will take a tripod with me tomorrow for shooting some night images!
Old 07-04-2005, 05:07 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Brian surprised me with a gift tonight. He gave me a Flickr Pro account! I am so very happy, going to upload the latest photos also to Flickr in a new set now.

Thank you Brian!!
Advert
Old 07-04-2005, 05:32 PM   #6
Brian
MobileRead Editor
Brian has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Treo 700p, Zodiac2
You're welcome, enjoy!

Flickr rocks...

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 06:37 PM   #7
Dick Tracy
Detective
Dick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura about

Device: Palm TX
Thank you. Dubrovnik looks lovely.
Dick Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 07:57 PM   #8
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks Alex! So beautiful it's just plain stunning...
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:21 PM   #9
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Hello Alex:

Thank you for allowing me to see another part of the world through you camera lense.

I greatly appreciate it!

dillon
dillon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #10
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
it truly looks amazing!!
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 04:53 AM   #11
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
Very nice photos! I wish I went places that nice.
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 07:57 PM   #12
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Thanks for sharing.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:34 AM   #13
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Great pictures! How about some captions that tell us something about the city?
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 06:37 AM   #14
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

I know I should. That means however that I have to learn more about its history first and the names of the buildings :P
Old 07-06-2005, 08:28 AM   #15
DaNDeE
Connoisseur
DaNDeE began at the beginning.

Device: Newton/iPhone/iPad
I wish I could be there.... *sigh* old memories come up.

Clean your lens, befor you go out on picutre hunt.
DaNDeE is offline   Reply With Quote