Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 04:54 AM   #16
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Hi, I found this on the Ukranian forum (translated by Google Translate)
Quote:
This icon (in the form of an arrow pointing down) shows the activity of the application ObreeySync. Depending on what operation is performed in the application (downloading, pause, wait ...), it can vary. If you disable the application in the settings, the icon disappears.
The application will need to be configured in any way. This can be done with the widget's window on the desktop device (throws in the settings).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #17
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Dictionaries do not work as expected on PDF

When I use the dictionaries for PDF, the cursor is not working and the keyboard appear, so you have to enter the word manually
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2018, 09:17 AM   #18
framorg
Enthusiast
framorg began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3 and Pocketbook Pro603
Hi all,
I installed this FW as my last on PB Pro603. It's runs very good, never I had a break or froozen screen. I use Pro 603 about 6 years ago.
But I want to install coolreader 3 parallel or instead to fbreader.
Witch version I have to install and where I can downlod this version.
Thanks a lot
Sorry for my bad english.
Kinds
Psimo
framorg is offline   Reply With Quote