Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #31
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by moolyn View Post
Which Angry Birds apps are the best to download? There are so many options. I'd prefer without ads, if possible.

I have all three on my iPod Touch and am looking forward to playing on a larger screen!

I got them on the GetJar store so they have ads but they don't bother me too much
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #32
moolyn
Rookie eBookie
moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch, Kobo Touch, iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle58 View Post
I got them on the GetJar store so they have ads but they don't bother me too much
Thanks, Estelle!
moolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 11:25 PM   #33
Michael Chaplin
Michael Chaplin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
PDF to EPUB

I want to convert my own PDF'S to Epub and hyperlink my table of contents does anybody know of the best apps for a Kobo Vox 2.3?
Michael Chaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:39 AM   #34
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Michael, you may want to try Sigil (there is a MR forum devoted to it) for this. It is not an app, but rather a WYSIWYG ebook editor that runs on your desktop. Once you have the ePUB functioning as you wish, you can then read/use it on a variety of reading apps.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #35
harveyj
harveyj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo vox
A very good program and its free it Calibre runs on PC and it will handle a lot of conversion types also it makes it easy to transfer files from PC to Kobo devices. It thinks the Kobo Vox is an android phone. it also works well with android phones
harveyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #36
Michael Chaplin

Thank-you for the tip I've downloaded the Calibre program, the Kobo Vox is the newest ebook reader by Kobo running 2.3 it's fantastic. I'm still learning found some cool software from France.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #37
Michael Chaplin

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Michael, you may want to try Sigil (there is a MR forum devoted to it) for this. It is not an app, but rather a WYSIWYG ebook editor that runs on your desktop. Once you have the ePUB functioning as you wish, you can then read/use it on a variety of reading apps.
Taming, Thank-you for the suggestion all give that a try, and keep you postedMichael