Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

Sold---Voyage (without special offers) with Black Origami Cover and Fire HD6

These items have sold. Thank you for looking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added on 14 May 2017: I have a Fire HD6 that just collects dust. It needs a new home too. So I'm going to add it to this deal, at no extra charge. Buy my Voyage and get my Fire HD6 thrown in for free. See post #5 below for photos and discussion of the Fire HD6.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my Voyage (without special offers) with a black Origami cover (not leather). I bought both in September 2014. I have rarely used it as I prefer reading on my iPad Mini 2. No need for it to go to waste, so it is ready for a new home. The Voyage and cover are both in excellent condition cosmetically and electronically. No scratches or issues. Battery seems okay, but since I rarely use it I cannot say how long it holds a charge. But I let it sit for weeks at a time without touching it, and it always has a decent charge left when I do finally use it. The screen seems to be a good one, though a bit on the bluish tint side.

The Voyage (without special offers) comes with the Origami cover and nothing else. No original box or cables. (For charging it needs a standard micro USB cable that you likely already own.) It will come securely boxed and padded for shipping. No shipping outside of CONUSA. Sorry, but international shipping is a PITA and not worth my time.

NOTE: This Voyage (without special offers) is unsubscribed to ads. That means you won't be annoyed by ads and when you open the cover the Voyage can immediately take you to your book.

Price: $120 USD for Voyage, Origami cover, Fire HD6, and includes the CONUSA shipping

Payment: PayPal only

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-front-on-library.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	156727   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-front-on-open-book.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	156728   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-back.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	156729   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-front-on-light-level-menu.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	291.4 KB
ID:	156730   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-front-off.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	156731  

Last edited by jswinden; 05-21-2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Item Sold
Old 05-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

The rest of the photos

Here are the rest of the photos of my Voyage and black Origami cover.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Voyage-origami-cover-back.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	156732   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-origami-cover-front.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	156733   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage-origami-cover-standing.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	156734  

Last edited by jswinden; 05-13-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:42 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
To clarify, the wording Amazon use is "without special offers".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:29 AM   #4
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
To clarify, the wording Amazon use is "without special offers".
Thanks Harry, it has been so long since I browsed through the Kindle eInk section of Amazon that I forgot what they called them. I incorporated the changes above.
Old 05-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #5
jswinden
Nameless Being

I added the Fire HD6 to this deal for no extra charge

Here is the information on my Fire HD6 and its Amazon Standing Protective Case (Purple). I never use this anymore as I have two iPads that are way better. However, it is a decent little tablet, especially for no charge, and someone will surely like to have it and perhaps get your feet wet in the Fire tablet pond. It is the 16 GB model, and here is a link to the Amazon page with more information on it.

Note: This Fire HD6 has the special offers.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Fire-HD6-front-on.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	637.3 KB
ID:	156750   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fire-HD6-front-cover.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	518.8 KB
ID:	156751   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fire-HD6-standing-cover.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	493.0 KB
ID:	156752  

Last edited by jswinden; 05-14-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:33 PM   #6
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Wow that is an amazing deal!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:58 AM   #7
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Shame you won't ship to Europe or this would be mine.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:33 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
Shame you won't ship to Europe or this would be mine.
You mean 'those', don't you?

Perhaps you know someone in the USA who can order it for you, after you wire them the money.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-16-2017 at 05:35 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:50 AM   #9
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I am very surprised you still have this. If I needed either I would jump on this. May still....
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #10
JDK1962
Groupie
JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JDK1962 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (for PDFs)
Email sent.
JDK1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #11
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK1962 View Post
Email sent.
Thanks Jeff!