Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
moonproblems
moonproblems began at the beginning.

Device: Asus Tf101
Moon reader file organization in Windows Explorer

I'm wanting to use Moon Reader Pro and I have my files set up as Author-Book title in Windows Explorer. What I'm wondering is that when I import will it make the author the title of the book and the title of the book the author or will it import correctly as a author as author and book title as book title.

Thanks in advance for the help
moonproblems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonproblems View Post
I'm wanting to use Moon Reader Pro and I have my files set up as Author-Book title in Windows Explorer. What I'm wondering is that when I import will it make the author the title of the book and the title of the book the author or will it import correctly as a author as author and book title as book title.
Import one book and let us know.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
moonreader