Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Sourcebooks 8th Day of Christmas today is:

Cat Star Chronicles series by Cheryl Brooks. 99 Cents at Amazon and B&N.

DANL Members
can get them for $0.69 cents.

These are SciFi Romance novels. Space Opera would be a good word for it with the Love Scenes on the Spicy side.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #17
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Faelan US DE by Anita Clenney. This is a novella that ties in with her Highland series published with Sourcebooks.

Quote:
Faelan Connor was the most powerful warrior the clan had known until a demon locked him in a time vault where he slept for 150 years while he waited to save the world and meet his destined mate. You know how his story ends. Now we’ll travel back to the 19th century and experience Faelan’s journey through his eyes. We’ll find out how he became the Mighty Faelan and if it’s possible that he met Bree before she was born. And for the first time, we’ll find out what really happened inside the time vault.
What Goes Around ... US DE by Carol Marinelli, who appears to be the same Carol Marinelli who writes Harlequin Presents and Harlequin Medical Romances.

Quote:
What goes around ....
Lucy believed she had buried her past when she snared that sexy older guy at work. She gave no thought to the consequences when she swooped in and stole Gloria's husband.

Twelve years on and things couldn't be better. Well, his little problem in the bedroom department might need working on but surely that's a small price to pay for a seemingly perfect life. OK so others, not least his three awful adult daughters and Luke, his business partner, might think her shallow but they don't understand where she came from and Lucy certainly isn't going to let them know. Then karma wields its hammer and shatters Lucy's fragile world. When her husband dies - in the most embarrassing of circumstances - Lucy and Gloria's worlds collide with tragic, dramatic and sometimes hilarious consequences.

Lucy is determined, not least for the sake of her one perfect achievement - her gorgeous daughter - that she will hold on to her cherished lifestyle to the last perfectly manicured fingernail. Arrogant Luke, the three ugly sisters, newly made over Gloria and her once alcoholic, now hippy-dippy, mother can go to hell for all she cares. Or can they? Maybe it really is true that what goes comes around!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #18
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today's special offer from Sourcebooks is nine novels by Jill Mansell at $0.99 - available in the US only, more's the pity.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Today's special offer from Sourcebooks is nine novels by Jill Mansell at $0.99 - available in the US only, more's the pity.
Also available at Amazon: US
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Also available at Amazon: US
Had a few of Jill's books when they were offered for FREE, so was really happy to pick up a few more. I really like her books. Thanks so much for the alert!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #21
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Had a few of Jill's books when they were offered for FREE, so was really happy to pick up a few more. I really like her books. Thanks so much for the alert!
So far I've only read 1 of the 6 I already picked up free or on sale but I enjoyed it. Happily grabbed another 2 from Kobo for $.59 using vouchercodes40.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
So far I've only read 1 of the 6 I already picked up free or on sale but I enjoyed it. Happily grabbed another 2 from Kobo for $.59 using vouchercodes40.
I have them all but have not read them. How much chicklit would say they are? How much romance is in them? which one was your favorite. I am putting together my TBR for 2012.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #23
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I am putting together my TBR for 2012.
I'm curious. Do you put together a list for the entire year? A month at a time? How close do you end up sticking to it?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #24
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have them all but have not read them. How much chicklit would say they are? How much romance is in them? which one was your favorite. I am putting together my TBR for 2012.
The one I read was Miranda's Big Mistake. I don't read much chicklit so I don't have a lot to compare it to but I'd say it's more like Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep a Secret? on the Romance vs Chicklit scale. Definitely more romance than say the Shopaholic books. Not sure if that's much help.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:24 AM   #25
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
HQN NOVELLA FREEBIE

Beach House Beginnings

by Christie Ridgway Harlequin HQN

HQN: http://ebooks.eharlequin.com/10BA102...C-0F3635D5C159

KINDLE: http://www.amazon.com/Beach-House-Be...use+Beginnings

NOOK: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beac...way/1113679136

KOBO: http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Beach...46g/page1.html

Quote:
On sale date: Jan 1, 2013
Publication date: Jan 1, 2013
Miniseries: Beach House No. 9
Category:
Contemporary Romance
eISBN: 9781459243279
File size: 142 KB

Christie Ridgway invites you to a special place of sun, sand and romance in her new series, Beach House No. 9. Enjoy this prequel novella and meet the people of Crescent Cove...

Two miles of magic. That's how Meg Alexander remembers her childhood home of Crescent Cove on the California coast. But Meg doesn't believe in magic anymore--not since heartbreak made her leave at nineteen and kept her away for ten years.

Yet Meg can't say no when her sister asks her to temporarily step in as the cove's property manager--and she can't deny her instant attraction to handsome guest Caleb McCall. He sparks a desire that Meg hasn't felt in a long time. But even as their incredible, incendiary kisses tempt her into a short-term fling, her head tells her to pull away.

Can Caleb convince her to give love a second chance?

Return to Crescent Cove in Beach House No. 9 (February 2013), Bungalow Nights (March 2013) and The Love Shack (April 2013) from Christie Ridgway and Harlequin HQN.

Last edited by bookratt; 01-04-2013 at 02:29 AM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #26
apesmom
Wizard

Free Fridays on Nook is Cathy Maxwell's Married in Haste (published by HarperCollins).

Nook | Kindle

Quote:
Brenn Owens, the new Earl of Merton, has come to London to choose a bride. The broad-shouldered war hero has his pick of the season's debutantes, but once he gazes upon Tess Hamlin, he knows he won't rest until he's made her his own. But behind Tess's light-hearted facade is desperation. She has no choice but to marry quickly, before news of her family's ruin becomes common gossip, so she accepts Brenn's sudden proposal—without letting him know the truth. He offers her days and nights of unforgettable passion and love, but how can she marry him without feeling she's betrayed him?
Old 01-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #27
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
On the tenth day after Christmas, Sourcebooks gave to me...ten paranormal romances for .99 cents!

Deliver Me from Darkness by Tes Hilaire Amazon US, Sony, Nook
King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab Amazon US, Nook
Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster Amazon US, Nook
Enraptured by Elisabeth Naughton Amazon US, Nook
The Wolf Who Loved Me by Lydia Dare Amazon US, Nook
Kiss of the Goblin Prince by Shona Husk Amazon US, Nook
Vampire Next Door by Ashlyn Chase Amazon US, Nook
Untouched by Sara Humphreys Amazon US, Nook
Chase Me by Tamara Hogan Amazon US, Nook
Lessons After Dark by Isabel Cooper Amazon US, Nook

I'm not usually one for Paranormals but if anyone has read one of the above and considers it to be exceptionally good then I'd be willing to give it a go
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #28
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I've read Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster and it was one of the best books I read last year, 5 stars.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #29
Britomart
Guru

I really enjoyed Lessons After Dark by Isabel Cooper.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #30
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I've read Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster and it was one of the best books I read last year, 5 stars.
Lol I just read the blurb over at Amazon and realized that I've actually read a sample of this book before because it was previously a DANL monthly selection. The funny thing is that I read the preview liked it but didn't buy it but then many months later went looking for it(forgot it was a DANL selection) but had no idea what it was called so I couldn't find it seems to me that this book and I are fated to end up together
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote