Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-01-2016, 05:27 PM   #1
adrian1944
Connoisseur
adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.adrian1944 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Imac, iPhone SE, iPad Air 2, Ipad Mini, Ipad Pro, Sony 650.
Two Questions

Can anyone help me with two questions:

1. In M2 one could tap the middle top of the page when reading a book and get a metadata info screen as well as the reading process. This metadata included the comments section in the book details from Calibre. This is described as Publishers Summary in M3, but need extra taps to get it from the library screen. Is there any way to get this direct in M3 when reading a book, without going back to the library.

2. Can one delete a number of books at the same time in M3? I can only manage it with one book at a time with the side swipe in library.
adrian1944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:59 PM   #2
Jsolomon
Jsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshesJsolomon can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Marvin on iPad mini 2 & iPad Air 2
1. It would appear this is not possible in M3.
The best I could manage was to make a custom text selection command:

https://www.goodreads.com/search?&q={title}%20{author}

To look the book up in Goodreads with two clicks. This will give you a publishers summary but, of course, not the one from Calibre.

2. Yes. In the library, select multiple books using the upper right menu, click the multi-select menu in the top-center of the screen and then use "delete" in the actions menu. (You may have to scroll the menu. Delete wasn't immediately visible for me)

Last edited by Jsolomon; 09-03-2016 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Clarification
Jsolomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert