Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 07-01-2019, 11:38 AM   #1
plo233
plo233 began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablet
How to debug calibredb error using Python tools?

I'm getting the following error when trying to add books using the calibredb executable file on Windows. Probably something messed up with my new calibre server install, as it worked before. Is there a way for me to debug the Python script (eg using pdb)? I'm well-versed in Python

C:\>calibredb add --with-library=http://192.168.1.100:38203 --username=admin --password=password "C:\dl\watch.epub"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/srv/cdb.py", line 48, in cdb_run
File "site-packages/calibre/db/cli/cmd_add.py", line 65, in implementation
File "site-packages/calibre/db/cli/cmd_add.py", line 40, in book
ValueError: too many values to unpack
plo233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/develop.html
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibredb, calibredb calibre-server, python