Done.
Thank you so much!
anphunl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 10:37 PM   #377
yudilee
yudilee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kindle Paperwhite 2
asking permission to sent pm

Hi admin, i want to sent pm asking help to jailbreak my pw4. Can you please enable me to sent pm. Thank you
yudilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2020, 01:30 AM   #378
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudilee View Post
Hi admin, i want to sent pm asking help to jailbreak my pw4. Can you please enable me to sent pm. Thank you
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:05 AM   #379
yudilee
yudilee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 4, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Thank you so much
yudilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:54 AM   #380
hageshii
hageshii began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw4
Hi admin, could you please help me to enable pm features, so i can sent pm? I want to sent pm asking help to jailbreak my pw4.

Thanks...
hageshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2020, 04:37 AM   #381
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hageshii View Post
Hi admin, could you please help me to enable pm features, so i can sent pm? I want to sent pm asking help to jailbreak my pw4.

Thanks...
Done.
Old 08-27-2020, 05:15 AM   #382
hageshii
hageshii began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Thank you...
hageshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:56 PM   #383
papaxoai
papaxoai began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi Admin can you enable Private Messaging for my acc. Many thanks!
papaxoai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:54 AM   #384
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^ Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:02 AM   #385
papaxoai
papaxoai began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Many thanks again
papaxoai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 11:50 AM   #386
kyosoukyoku
kyosoukyoku began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Excuse me iam new user on this forum and in ink-ereader, admin can i get help to enabling my PM Feature?
i wanna ask about how to jailbreak my New Kindle Paperwhite 4 i just go it yesterday. thanks before
kyosoukyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 11:53 AM   #387
hainguyen
hainguyen began at the beginning.

Device: kindlw ppw 2
Hi Admin, Mod
I also just want to send the message to Jailbreak my PPW4 and don't want to spam the forums to enable that feature. Please help me. T
hainguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:55 PM   #388
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosoukyoku View Post
Excuse me iam new user on this forum and in ink-ereader, admin can i get help to enabling my PM Feature?
i wanna ask about how to jailbreak my New Kindle Paperwhite 4 i just go it yesterday. thanks before
Quote:
Originally Posted by hainguyen View Post
Hi Admin, Mod
I also just want to send the message to Jailbreak my PPW4 and don't want to spam the forums to enable that feature. Please help me. T
Done and done.
Old 08-31-2020, 07:37 AM   #389
Pelayo
Pelayo began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
Hello admin, I wanted to send DM to be able to jailbreak my PW4, I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Pelayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 08:36 AM   #390
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelayo View Post
Hello admin, I wanted to send DM to be able to jailbreak my PW4, I would be very grateful. Thank you.
You seem to have the capability already.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature