Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-02-2023, 02:18 PM   #1
sawdin2
Enthusiast
sawdin2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage; Former Nook HD+ user
Best eReader apps for Android 12/13 tablet

Just ordered a Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Gen 2, which I thought was going to arrive in early July, but it's coming today. Will order a Kindle Scribe as well and if it’s reasonably close to the Scribe in terms of reading comfort, I’ll return the Scribe.

As most of the books I read are non-fiction offerings that are not part of Kindle or Kobo subscription plans, I’ll be receiving most of the books via Libby, Cloud Library, and some that I already have in a Calibre Library. I don’t care about “marking up PDF’s” or adding notes. What is most important to me is ease of use and formatting options (e.g., line spacing, margins, font choices, etc.).

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!
sawdin2 is offline   Reply With Quote