Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-14-2023, 12:49 PM   #331
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Could you please embed the video? It's a lot easier on a phone to watch the video from the site then to have to run the YouTube app.
I gave up doing that as the embedded videos always seem to error for me. I'll add an embedded and regular link in future in case others have more luck.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 12:52 PM   #332
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Delete post
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2023, 12:54 PM   #333
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
I gave up doing that as the embedded videos always seem to error for me. I'll add an embedded and regular link in future in case others have more luck.
You just use the text after the v= wrapped by the YouTube tags.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 01:05 PM   #334
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
You just use the text after the v= wrapped by the YouTube tags.
D'oh! Thanks. That had been bugging me.

Do you also know how to add image as a clickable thumbnail?

Last edited by neil_swann80; 05-14-2023 at 02:25 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 03:18 PM   #335
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
D'oh! Thanks. That had been bugging me.

Do you also know how to add image as a clickable thumbnail?
When you are composing a quoted reply, there should be a "Manage Attachments" button among the "Additional Options" below the reply dialog.

If you are not composing a quoted reply, there is an option to "Preview Post" before submittinh.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2023, 11:04 AM   #336
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Delete post
SEE!!!! Your post is still here!!!

In a book, simply rip the page out and toss it into the trash! If you did that with an ebook reader, you wouldn't have a screen!!!

Paperbacks still have an advantage!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-21-2023 at 11:06 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 10:27 PM   #337
ausGeoff
Enthusiast
ausGeoff began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I only ever read in bed, pre-sleeping, so a Kobo is a far
better proposition for me than a little paperback or even
a trade paperback. The former's too hard to keep open
and usually uses a tiny font, and the latter's too bulky
and/or heavy for a laid down body position... tired arms!

Also, being able to read in the absolute darkness of my
bedroom after lights out is a huge advantage for me.
ausGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote