Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-27-2020, 04:16 PM   #1
Priyanka24
Priyanka24 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindlepaperwhite
Screen problwm

I have a strange problem. My kindle paperwhite has a unresponsive screen at the bottom.. Meaning I can't choose done or cancel or space bar but otherwise it's working.the screen at any part of the device responds to my touch except at the bottom.any idea how to deal with it?
Priyanka24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:42 PM   #2
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
That sounds like a broken screen. You might not see the crack, because there is a protective layer over the screen.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert