Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #1
BuBTT
BuBTT began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Touch Screen Response By itself

Hello,
I bought a Kobo from famous chinese website which sells kobo. I got the cargo this week and tried if something is wrong. It had Koreader installed and tried it when everything was looking fine suddenly top right of the screen shows some responses as if I touched the screen and gets freezed afterwards. Either opens settings or selects a word to search from internet. There is a video that i recorded also. My first idea is that it got hit or damaged from there so it acts as something is touching it. However screen has no problem no dead pixel type of thing. I also did a factory reset which didnt help. If you have idea to solve thanks in advance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAXXQlcuscM
BuBTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:09 PM   #2
anonyx
anonyx began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 Edition 2
I had the same problem but with H2Ov2. I tried many things but no luck. Finally I returned it to the store I bought (D&R, Turkey) and they gave me a brand new one. Check this thread out:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3750922
anonyx is offline   Reply With Quote