Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-02-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
accubattery estimated battery

Hi

I started noticing on the max2, 2 or 3 weeks ago that the battery have been lasting less and I couldn't pin it to any background app, so I installed accubattery to see if maybe it was a battery problem, and from the official 4100mah, accubattery says that mine only have about 2800 of capacity.

Can anyone else share your numbers?

accubattery: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ubattery&hl=en

thanks

Last edited by whopper; 12-02-2018 at 01:48 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:46 PM   #2
james_
Connoisseur
james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.james_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3,Oasis, YotaPhone 2, Boox Note2, Mi Pad 4+, Kobo Mini & Forma
Currently 3795 on my month old Note plus. Have to say that if you don't use it for anything other than reading I'm getting two weeks between charges.. Vastly shorter than that if you use it aggressively. The note plus battery is supposed to be 4100 maH I believe
james_ is offline   Reply With Quote