Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-30-2021, 03:01 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Calibre for movies?

I know Calibre is for books, and I know this is a reader/books forum, but I was wondering if any of you developers have considered creating a version of Calibre for keeping track of movie/tv info?

I was re-watching Downton Abby the other day and was wondering when exactly the last time I watched it was, and thought "wouldn't if be nice if I had a program like Calibre that I could look at to tell me when I last watched this show?"

I am not taking away Calibre's use for books, which is perfect, but I was just wondering if anyone has considered the possibility of revamping it and creating a sister version that would have all the same functionability, but use IMDB and other movie/film/tv metadata?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 03:46 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
https://www.emdb.eu
https://www.antp.be/software/moviecatalog
https://www.tinymediamanager.org

any of these fit your needs?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 08:36 AM   #3
uli
Zealot
uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.uli can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo, Calibre
I'd just use trakt.tv or similar service, they have a dozen companion apps that let you "check-in" or simply mark as watched.
uli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 05:58 PM   #4
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Thanks! I checked out all three and can't decide which I like better, they all fit my needs. Might just use RevoUninstall to install them and remove which I don't like.

I have almost 50 years of movies and tv under my belt and would like to actually get it under control.

Would be nice if I could do the same thing with people and places...lol.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote