Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-29-2019, 04:52 AM   #1
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Question What Linux PDF reader can render notes made with Neo Reader 3.0?

I tried the following and neither renders notes made with Neo Reader 3.0, they can only show highlights:
  • Okular
  • qpdfview
  • evince

Does anyone know a Linux PDF reader that can show notes?

Adobe Acrobat on my Android phone can do it but from I can see Adobe dropped support for Linux, so I cannot use it.

I had no problem with viewing notes in documents exported with an older version of Neo Reader (the one that came with N96ML).
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:08 PM   #2
vinniec
vinniec began at the beginning.

Device: none
but the notes are not saved separately from the book?
you could try koreader that there is for both android and pc, maybe it is a fairly advanced reader?
vinniec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #3
Frenchdom
Frenchdom began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hi,

did you find something. I'm on the same boat.

Thanks.
Dom
Frenchdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 04:33 PM   #4
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchdom View Post
Hi,

did you find something. I'm on the same boat.

Thanks.
Dom
Okular V21.04.1 seems to be able to view written and typed annotations from my Boox Note Air running the latest version of firmware 3.1.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 07:48 PM   #5
Frenchdom
Frenchdom began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks... it woks, my pdf was somehow corrupted and I couldn't get the annotations.
Frenchdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2021, 02:22 PM   #6
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
I use Xodo.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:23 AM   #7
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
For me evince works fine, but I think OP noted that something was seeing with their files anyway.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote