Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-04-2021, 05:09 PM   #1
Mister Fireside
Mister Fireside began at the beginning.

Device: None
Wink Top Of The Morning! Afternoon

Bloody Hell! I finally figured this out.
Brand new here and trying to investigates some epub "PROBLEMS" that costs a bloody fortune to get it done by other folks who do it and can not break it down what I need to do in simple english!

I just need to fix -> tabs errors<- AND -> space bar<- errors

I write and do all work in Open Office Writer.

I'm a chap who chooses to fix things myself.
BUT
Mister Fireside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:31 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Fireside View Post
I just need to fix -> tabs errors<- AND -> space bar<- errors

I write and do all work in Open Office Writer.
You could ask in the Workshop forum, but the answer you're most like to get - is don't use Tabs or spaces, use Styles instead. If you're poet mention that.

Welcome to MR

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 05:33 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Do every bit of formatting with styles. Do not highlight the text and click on button on a toolbar. Use styles to make your life much easier.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 07:01 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Surely simple English need not be quite so sanguinary, especially in an inaugural post?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 11:40 PM   #5
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Welcome.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion, open office